• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bulbasaur Penguins

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I think that tere will be quite a few of these.. Uh, panguins? I think that these little guys will play a role similar to what the Occa did in Twilight Princess, not exactly main stream like Gorons or Zoras, but there are still a lot of thems. I think that the Mogmas will be a main race in the game however.

Lupine

Sacred Beast
Here's a clear shot of one of those creatures while they're in their plant disguise :)

Since it looks like they hide out a lot, maybe they'll give us information on places like the gossip stones did.

Penda.jpg

OhYeah!

♫A▼▲A▼▲
Totoro<3. Those thing are looking really good. I wan't to see what they are. A new forest race wouldn't be so bad.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
No one in the whole internet know what these things are they are just calling them what you guys are calling them. I can't believe that no one knows what these things are shouldn't someone know what the name of these things are.

Kirino

Tatakae
No one in the whole internet know what these things are they are just calling them what you guys are calling them. I can't believe that no one knows what these things are shouldn't someone know what the name of these things are.

How would anyone possibly know? Nintendo hasn't said yet, and there are no videos that say. All we know about it is the small footage of it in the trailer. Anyways, I like it. I'll call it penguin for now.

FlatxSharp

Music to last through the ages
I agree with Cuju to an extent. The way that the cute little penguin popped up, and bounced around a little reminded me very much of Ooccoo from TP. I would love to see this little creature all the time in the game, it's very cute...but I just have a feeling that it will only have one single purpose that won't be used frequently. Just like Ooccoo.

Part of me wants this to be an enemy though. I don't know why, but I really want to get into an epic battle with it, and end up loosing no matter what I do. It's unbeatable...o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom