• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bulbasaur Penguins

whiteknight455

The Zelda Nerd
So in the new trailer I saw the peguin thing that has a blub on its back or is that a puch it carries or waht but still what is called because for now I'm calling it Bulbasaur penguin:)

Pretty sure nobody knows the name of that thing... it's pretty sweet looking. I wonder if its a new Zelda species?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
He's really cool, as he looks like a plant at first, but then he folds up his tail and shows himself to be this adorable little penguin thing! I mean, adorable!! I love this thing!

Pretty sure nobody knows the name of that thing... it's pretty sweet looking. I wonder if its a new Zelda species?

Surely that's what it is. I mean, he was friendly to Link. He hopped around for a second, which made him even cuter! That thing is the cutest thing in Zelda ever!

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
I do believe they're called "Mogmas" or something or the sort.
They "live in the ground" and are meant to be like "Dog-like creatures."

They look more like... Very chubby anteaters to me.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
This new species reminds me of the deku from OOT. They both seem to be jumpy and both seem to be scare when Link is closer to them. I dont know it's just what popped into my head.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I do believe they're called "Mogmas" or something or the sort.
They "live in the ground" and are meant to be like "Dog-like creatures."

They look more like... Very chubby anteaters to me.

Umm... They were refering to the little peguin guy shown here:
photooy.png

...Not the Mogmas. The Mogmas are these guys:
picture10je.png

amaterasu

Writer
those momga whatevers could be what gorons were before tehy "evolved" into today's Gorons. Idek what to expect because i never really watched the E3 thing. Probably should've though. *sigh*

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
It's probably some new race of some sort. They look like a penguin and a panda.. Penda! lol....

I also has notated how this, uhm, penguin like thing looks a little, uhm, plant-like xD

btw, the mogmas still rememberme of the geldmans

800px-Link_vs._Geldman.png

not like they look the same

T

TalesOfFan

It reminds me more of the tanuki statues that you see in Japan.

040211i.jpg

I think it's called a Pandaguin. :P

Kidding....but yeah I think there probably might be a village or something with many kinds of cute little animal thingies, each with its own unique kind of flower (plant) on their back. That would be cool...I guess. :cool: I kinda want to see one with sunflower sprouting from its back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom