• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Bug?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Sounds more like Dinraal moved enough that the shot clipped the scales at the base of the horn instead of hitting the horn itself.

Were you glide shooting or just from the ground?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
If it was your first time shooting Dinraal, you're going to get a scale no matter where you hit him. It's designed so that your first dragon drop is always a scale. Otherwise yeah, what @Jirohnagi said. I find it helps to glide as close as possible to the dragons and then go into bullet time to shoot arrows, just for the sake of accuracy.

dtc

Sounds more like Dinraal moved enough that the shot clipped the scales at the base of the horn instead of hitting the horn itself.

Were you glide shooting or just from the ground?
I hitted dinraal on the middle of the horn, and I was glide shooting
If it was your first time shooting Dinraal, you're going to get a scale no matter where you hit him. It's designed so that your first dragon drop is always a scale. Otherwise yeah, what @Jirohnagi said. I find it helps to glide as close as possible to the dragons and then go into bullet time to shoot arrows, just for the sake of accuracy.
It wasnt my first time, and in fact I did exactly what you did, idk what happened. In fact, that might have happened me before that with Farosh, even though I was pretty far (haha far from far-osh get it? Yeah, I know its a terrible joke) from him so maybe I just missed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom