• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Broken Bones and Surgeries

Have you ever had a broken bone or a surgery?

• Yes, broken bone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, surgery

• Both

• Neither

• Total voters

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I haven't broken a bone before but back in 9th grade I fractured my right cheek bone. I had to get surgery for it and I was out of school for about a month. I had to sit around and drink Ensures and Boosts (nutritional drinks) and I couldn't eat without a straw for two weeks. It was horrible. The Ensures and Boosts were tasty though, so there was that.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Aside from a broken thumb that I got in the summer caused by smashing it with a hammer (ouchie), I've never broken a bone. I did, however, get a pretty bad sprain on my wrist from a rollerblading accident in 3rd grade.

I've never had surgery before, though I managed to barely escape one in 5th grade. I recall experiencing severe abdominal pains, which the doctor concluded was appendicitis. Luckily, by some happy coincidence, my appendix cleared up the day of my operation, and I no longer needed it. That was a rough weekend though...

When I was about 12 years old, I was playing dodgeball at school. I was running backwards, to avoid getting hit in the back, and I tripped. Somehow, I ended up landing on my wrist in such a way that the two bones in it broke and rotated around each other. First thing I did was slowly lift up my arm and scream.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I've never had a surgery, nor a broken bone. However, I have had close calls to them, like being so sick, they planned on cutting me open or landing on a part of my body that would have broke if it weren't for other reasons. I almost wish I broke my leg or foot though; crutches look kinda fun to walk with

Back in 2011, I broke my right foot due to tripping on my old computer chair when I rushed out of my room. It wasn't the entire foot, but it was my little toe that broke instead. Thankfully it wasn't anything serious, and I didn't have to wear a cast (instead I wore a shoe that supports broken bones that also lets me walk around).

Ocarina_Player

Will play for rupees
I've never had a surgery, nor a broken bone. However, I have had close calls to them, like being so sick, they planned on cutting me open or landing on a part of my body that would have broke if it weren't for other reasons. I almost wish I broke my leg or foot though; crutches look kinda fun to walk with

No. No they are not. Disabuse yourself of that thought T______T

I had to use crutches when I had bursitis in my left knee and those damn things nearly broke my leg. Then I had to use them after my knee surgery and do you know how frigging hard it is to get through soft ground when your crutches keep sinking into them?

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I've broken my collarbone, my nose twice and fractured my coccyx. I also chipped the bone in my elbow.

I've never had surgery unless you count the time a stud got stuck inside my ear and they had to cut my earlobe open to get it out.

cthuluhu

nine arts dragon
Never broken a bone, but I was born with a muscular defect which has been very troublesome all my life :/
Nor a surgery, though its probably best, as I do not trust doctors anymore.

I had a broken pinky when I spiked the volleyball the wrong way once. the worst part, that was the only time I ever hit the ball and had my teammates cheer for me. I suck at sports

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom