• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Brock Done in Anime Series!?

LinkGoro

Hero of Gorons
I can't believe that they just let Brock off and got a Nerd of some sort instead!! Why???
I think that Brock was a funny, and pretty much a main character in the series.
All generations up to 5, now gone..
That was a BIG fault if you ask me.
I will pretty much lose my eyes on the anime because of this.

But maybe he will ''Appear'' in the Animes.

Thoughts?

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
he'll definitely appear in my fan fic, but though I didn't like how they got rid of Brock , I'm still watching the episodes.

As much as I don't like Brock leaving, I like how they're kinda going back to the seriousness that was found in the first episodes. Team Rocket isn't a ******** duo that don't get anything done anymore and are actually kind of evil again. And, who could not notice and love, Ash turns his hat backwards again for the first time in seasons! The dragon girl irritates me to no end though... telling Ash not to go after Snivy... that's just plain stupid... who wouldn't go after a starter?!

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Iris, she's stupid, she insults Ash for his battling ability yet she can't even battle , never mind battle well.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
I remember battling her, her pokémon weren't bad , but they were obviously Drayden's , after seeing her in the anime i'm sure they are.

TheMightyThor

The Thunder God
I've stopped watching Pokemon when Diamond and Pearl era ended and have no intention of watching latest Pokemon BW episodes. I think Brock left because he's not in the games of Pokemon Black and White, but while in the generation 4 remakes Heart Gold and Soul Silver it's plausible for him to stick around with Ash Ketchem.

Last edited:
He wasn't in generation 4 or 5 either, but they still kept him in the show. The only two game generations Brock was in were 1 and 2. The series and the game are two entirely different entities and the only connection between them are the pokemon and the gyms. Also... it's Ketchum

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
still, he is a gym leader, always being away is bad for challengers, plus I think his mom was gonna turn it into a water type gym, Brock would obviously not like that, so he came back to his gym.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
that's Brock's mom for you. I think she prefers water types, the fact there's already a water gym in Kanto gives Brock all the more reason to stop her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom