• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bring Ura Zelda Back

oracleofcanada

never give in brohams!
do you want ura zelda do you know what that is well its bassicaly an amazing dlc for zelda 64 that was scrapped but can be emulated (i think) so what i want is for nintendo to merge ura zelda with the oot virtual console release or put it on the e-shop as a dlc release for oot 3d it was cool there was two new temples and two new tunics one gold one white, plus the edition of the unicorn fountain (which i know is in master quest but bear with me.) any how it was almost an entirely new game with new minigames and side quests so if you want it back say so and ill email nintendo with the responses. so please show your support but if you dont want it DONT TROLL I MEAN IT I WILL MESSAGE A MODERATOR AND HAVE YOU REMOVED FROM MY THREAD, thank you:)

heres the link to the facebook page if you want: http://www.facebook.com/groups/project.uramazing/

Last edited:

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
Some hackers are making a ura patch for the master quest rom and if you have a used ocarina of time or majora's mask, and finally a eprom reading you might put it on one of those carts. just saying

oracleofcanada

never give in brohams!
sooooooo are you supporting, skullkid96, or preffer roms i for one want it for real i was thinking something like for an extra 200 wii points u can add ura zelda to OOt on the virtual console oh ya dont forget to like the facebook page. please and the first two people to ask ill give admin status because i cant add a profile pic for the group it doesent work for me and we need someone to make some art so if your good at stuff like that please do because we need all the help we can get :)

Conor

the over analysing guy
It probably wont get made, or added, it's not like Majora's Mask 3D, not that many people know of it

oracleofcanada

never give in brohams!
well i still think it would be a good idea i mean i can always post the gaming mysteries of ura zelda and i mean it was two temples two tunics and a few other side quests and minigames so how long do you think it will take, but i guess they probably threw it away but still i think that people who dont know about it if they see it i mean they probably would like it i mean i did when i found out about it. and why not try if you want it make your voice heard.

Last edited:

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
Well, while I like the idea, it's sorta useless because Master Quest was developed from Ura.

Master Quest had nothing to do with URA, it just consisted of revamped versions of the already existing dungeons. URA Zelda had many dungeons that didn't make it into the final game and many other characters, enemies, sidequests, a different story, ect. that got cut out in the end.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Master Quest is basically some of Ura Zelda. But all the additions would be nice if it was on the e-Shop as an add-on, it could happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom