• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bring Navi Back??

BakerGuy

Wielder of TheBakerSword
Ok judge me if you want to but i think it would be cool to have Navi as a character again.

Let me explain, Let's say there's a later game in the series where u have Link realizing that he's a descendent of the Hero of Time and goes to Castle Town in Hyrule. There on his way he encounters a fairy salesman. The salesman is frustrated and tells Link that he could have this fairy for free and link takes it. Navi introduces herself and recognizes the clothes that Link is wearing. She asks if he is a descendent of the Hero of Time and he nods. Then somehow which i don't really want to think up right now, they have a journey to which Link must battle Gannon in some way. bleh bleh bleh.

Anyone agree? Do you want Navi back as a character? Does the story fit in with what could happen?

I don't think there could be a fairy salesman because fairies are assigned by the Deku Tree in the Kokiri Forest, so how would he get his hands on a fairy, especially Navi. Plus, there have been other Fairies in Majoras Mask and Phantom Hourglass so i don't think they would reuse a fairy.

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
Navi was only in Ocarina of Time for a reason. Nintendo would never bring her back. Personally I think Navi could make a small cameo, but that's it. I also think that the general (and sterotypical) consensus is that she's annoying and no one like her should be in the Zelda series again. Not to mention we don't know how long a fariy lives, and Nintendo wouldn't take the time to factor that in when putting her in a second Zelda game. Plus she did have a second apperance in Majora's Mask, as Tatl, IMO.

It would have to fit with the plot of the story like OoT and MM did. Fairies are assigned to people and Navi was needed for the story of OoT.
bobersonsmith said:
I don't think there could be a fairy salesman because fairies are assigned by the Deku Tree in the Kokiri Forest, so how would he get his hands on a fairy, especially Navi. Plus, there have been other Fairies in Majoras Mask and Phantom Hourglass so i don't think they would reuse a fairy.
Fairies are sold in a lot of games. In bottles.

It would have to fit with the plot of the story like OoT and MM did. Fairies are assigned to people and Navi was needed for the story of OoT.
Fairies are sold in a lot of games. In bottles.

Um... not talking fairies like navi or tatl, just the regular old healing fairies

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd like for Navi to return, if only to find out if Link found her. We could have a sequel to Majora's Mask, maybe.

Tatl is Tatl, I don't think she was anywhere near a Navi in personality or ringtone.

Maybe when she left to the lost woods she found another enemy or accidentally brought one back to life (Ghiraham???) from its coffin. When "Young Link" save Termina and goes back to the forest he would find Navi on the floor, gasping for life! When he asks what happens Navi says "Watch OUT!!" and Zombie Ghiraham knocks out "Young Link." Navi (flickering to show near death-ness) wakes up link and tells him "Hey Listen!!! I am terribly sorry and I remembers that the Deku Tree told me of a sacred Item wield by the Hero of Skies (Skyward Sword Link) that which is the only think that can stop "Zombie Ghiraham" and her last flikering words are "remeber, WAtch OUT!!" Navi is now dead and a new adventure begins to save the world & avenge Navi, plus this would be a sequal to Majora's Mask!

^
wwGreat Cameo, Spectacular Story, and an Awesome Adventure. Only thing needed is a name :thinking:!

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Now, I love Navi. But it's necessary for her to be a cameo. If Nintendo makes new characters, which I think it means, new sidekicks^^ Navi's cool and all, but don't you think Link needs or wants a new sidekick? Navi should make a cameo, not a reunite sidekick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom