• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Bring Back BowWow!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I found BowWow to be a very useful PARTNER, not a TOOL. :right:

Honestly, I haven't had much more fun with an item since BowWow. It's a shame, though, that he randomly attacks enemies rather than doing it merely on sight. I made especial use of the doggy in Four Swords for the GameBoy Advance, but outside of that? Not much. I'd love to see him in a 3D game, though! Personal guard dog in three dimensions sounds wonderful! <3

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
BowWow was very useful in LA. I wouldn't mind Chain chomps making a return in a later Zelda game, as long as they make them as useful as BowWow in LA.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Well, he was kinda cool to have, but since BowWow is a Super Mario reference, I don't think he should return. Why can't Nintendo make up a new type of dog for the Zelda series? It's better to bring new partners that makes up like BowWow. It's probably best to make a new companion rather than bringing BowWow again or something.

caleb11roy

Hero of Rhyme
I love when Nintendo cross-references games! That's the reason BowWow was so great! I wouldn't mind seeing him as an enemy either! Fighting Chain-Chomps from mario is fairly difficult, but how about fighting them with Link!

MasterSwordBoy1

Hero of Pie
BowWow made fighting enemies so much easier and if he was your companion in a future zelda game that would be awesome!

Link's Awakening would lose some of the unique feel if he returned. BowWow was great, but I don't think he should return since this game was a dream.

Well I like the idea, but I think all the Mario enemy references I remember in Link's Awakening was something that made it all it's own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom