• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Brightness options Ocarina of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jmorrisst

Is there a way to adjust the brightness on the Ocarina of Ime for the N64? If so how?

T

Typhingblade

If you have the emulator file u can get rice video then download hires textures...
But for tv then not much...

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
The check brightness is actually a sort of useful feature that was repeated in Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess. All three games feature dark levels that may be difficult to see in a low brightness television. The system uses multiple shades of black for the player to determine if the brightness setting is of the correct settings. If the player cannot see four different shades of black, then the television's brightness settings would have to be increased to a point in which the multiple colors may be seen. This feature does not increase or decrease the brightness of the game.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
hmm I did think there was a way to adjust the brightness I thought on the file screen there is an option that says options on the bottom, I thought I saw something about brightness.Hey but all I have the GCN OoT so I'm not sure what to say.

Johnny Boy

Doctor JB!
Yeah, there is a way to adjust the brightness, I just forget how. You can get there by selecting something on the menu screen. From there, you can determine the brightness. If not, just change the brightness on your own tv.

MOS3

Agent Of Chaos
Yeah, there is a way to adjust the brightness, I just forget how. You can get there by selecting something on the menu screen. From there, you can determine the brightness. If not, just change the brightness on your own tv.

No, there's a grey scale that you use as a reference when you're adjusting your tv's brightness/contrast.

M

Myungster

All I did was make my TV screen brighter, instead of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom