• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bridge of Elden

Status
Not open for further replies.

1980mikea

I have crossed the bridge of elden and encountered the shadow beasts. I can't seem to figure out how to kill them as link???? Can anyone help me???

Well, if all else fails, I don't think you actually HAVE to fight them then. I could be wrong, but I think that's correct.

Anyway, here's a few tips:

All the Shadow Beast battles tend to have one thing in common. There's almost always one that hangs back and doesn't come toward you. Find this one and take him down with your basic sword attacks. Wait for the rest to come near then charge up a spin attack to take them down simultaneously.

Remember, you only need to take down the last two at the same time. ;)

Hope that helps!

(And this belongs in Game Help. ;) )

1980mikea

I think I missed learning the spin attack!!! I have now realized through the walk throughs!!! Thanks for the help though. Would you have anymore ideas..... In the mean time i will try to just pass them and go on with the game... Thanks again much appreciated

I think I missed learning the spin attack!!! I have now realized through the walk throughs!!! Thanks for the help though. Would you have anymore ideas..... In the mean time i will try to just pass them and go on with the game... Thanks again much appreciated
The Spin Attack is available at the beginning; you don't have to learn it. You either hold down the sword button until Link's sword shines, or you can use the quick method by rotating the joystick and hitting the sword button, but that method is very hard to pull off.

The last of the Hidden Skills is an upgraded Spin Attack, but you start the game with the normal one. ;)

1980mikea

Thanks for helping me but I don't know that this is the same on the wii??? I havent purchased an old school controller.

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
On the Wii you shake the nunchuck side-to-side. Axle was talking about the Gamecube controller, but I'm guessing you have the Wii version.

If you cannot bipass the shadow creatures, and you have no other way to go, perhaps try jumping off the bridge. I don't know if that is later in the game though.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
By the way: You don't have to fight them at all. I didn't on my first run through, anyway. And if you can't get the Spin Attack to work, try using a slash when both of them are right next to each other, if you're lucky, it'll hit both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom