• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breeding Problems

Well, you can find Dittos in Giant Chasm, and Riolu should hatch from an egg that comes from a Lucario, in any case. If you don't get a Riolu from Lucario's egg, then your game must be screwed up.

The best way is to use ditto to bread with the other pokemon. To the egg appear quickly after putting the two pokemons together get your bike and go biking from the day-caro to skyarrow bridge. Make 6 laps in the bridge and go back to the day-care. The man will say that the egg has appeared.

How do I breed it and get Riolu,and not lucario

umm... You will always get a Riolu, It's impossible to get a lucario straight from the egg xD

But yeah breed it with a Ditto and you are guarenteed a Riolu, or you can find a Male Riolu which are located in the cave in Route 9, I'm pressuming you have completed the game, right?

Mayor Dotour

Mayor of Clocktown
How is it that you get a lucario straight from the egg? That's impossible. I'm sure you already went for the ditto solution so I'll make my leave.

Go to serebii and check egg groups. IF you want just a generic riolu then ditto would be perfect. But if you want specific egg moves then check out the egg groups and what riolu can learn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom