• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Breath of the Wild: Pics Until Release Thread

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
tumblr_okcxeh1u1P1u2x2ajo1_1280.png

New released screenshot of a town! Looks like the one from the Life in the Ruins trailer.

Some of them you can tell a big difference, the main one I noticed was the shot of Link going up a mountain side with the valley beneath (6th pic in the switch and 3rd pic WiiU). The Switch version has better resolution on textures and clearer distant objects/places. Lighting and contrast are also different.
I noticed this too. It comes at no surprise though. The Switch is the better console.

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
Do you think that we will get to ride things other than horses in BotW? Like the above ^ picture...

I am replaying Twilight Princess rn and when you get to ride the Bulbo in the desert made me think of that...it is fun riding different things. So it would be pretty fun to try and tame things other than horses...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
This is by no means a new pic but this pic is literally everything wrong with the new Zelda IMO

171f6400e5bb4210b6363ab3062571c7

Like ****, who thought this was good design. she really just needs her mouth agape and another set of eyebrows to complete the look. she ain't human, or even hylian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom