• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Breath of the Wild: Pics Until Release Thread

Tompatuk

Living the dream
The latest picture was a concept art, and an old one considering how the sheikah slate is drawn

And in this supposedly new screenshot from the game he still has 3/4 lengths on. That's what I meant dude, sorry might not have explained it that well.

Attachments

• IMG_5845.JPG
    IMG_5845.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 15
Those are two different pairs of trousers.
In the concept art and new screenshot, Link is wearing the well-worn pants, which are the pants Link finds in the Shrine of Resurrection alongside the old shirt.
27px-BotW_Well-Worn_Pants_Icon.png

In the screenshot where the menu is open, Link is wearing the Hylian Trousers, which are the basic pants associated with the Champion Shirt.
28px-BotW_Hylian_Trousers_Icon.png

Nifty. The graphics here look great, i wonder if this is a Switch screenshot.

I know we can only see the Guardian using one 'beam-sword' here but i think it'll have two. The other arm just looks like it hasnt stretched out all the way yet. I also reckon it'll spin around too like a spinning top.

Cool stuff all in all.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
image.jpeg
Nintendo released some more concept art, this one is focusing on the sword welding guardian.

It's suffice to say that they look really awesome, I cannot wait to see how their fights take place.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
image.jpeg
I wonder if this is a place you could maybe buy a horse....

This place looks interesting to say the least.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
View attachment 38245
I wonder if this is a place you could maybe buy a horse....

This place looks interesting to say the least.
wish the screenshot wasn't so blurry and so 720p. but that's okay. it will be better in motion. I want the green, I can't wait to pop this bad boi in my Wii U and perform amazing skills. The only problem I can see is that you WON'T be able to rent a horse. it will be yet another prop. that is the fate of "stores" in Zelda.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
wish the screenshot wasn't so blurry and so 720p. but that's okay. it will be better in motion. I want the green, I can't wait to pop this bad boi in my Wii U and perform amazing skills. The only problem I can see is that you WON'T be able to rent a horse. it will be yet another prop. that is the fate of "stores" in Zelda.
Facebook photo processing is also the reason it looks terrible. Facebook makes almost every photo blurry, and this is seen especially so in Videogame screenshots.

It's a lot like how TPHD looks far better in person than it does in YT videos.

In the Life in the Ruins trailer, a man was seen walking in the background of the horse hut, with him later being seen riding a horse in the same area. This most likely confirms horse renting/buying here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom