• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Breath of the Wild: Pics Until Release Thread

FrozenDragon

Relatively Quirky
I like the autumn look on the one today.

And, the thing is gorgeous, too. I actually thought it was an actual drawing at first, but it's engine made o_o

Very nice of them, IMO

Lovely pic and yay we'll be getting images up until release.

Interesting that they didnt tell us how often...

Plus if the rumours are to be believed and this game wont release until mid next year and if Nintendo release an image every week, then how much are we gonna have ruined for us?

If they keep it vague like this one the okay. We cant see much at all so even giving us pics of areas we've never seen before, if theyre that cluttered, will probably be fine.

But we're gonna end up with dozens of screens before this game is out.

Im hoping that this disproves the delay rumours and that this is hype to build up until March but im not sure...

I also wonder if this is a Switch screenshot.

Probably.

Last edited:

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Now we are getting somewhere. Nintendo will be posting a screenshots of Breath of the Wild via Facebook. Which is really cool. Here is the first photo:
View attachment 38191

This is cool! But I saw one thing I couldn't get over. In the middle of the picture I saw this:

IMG_0499.JPG

This is kind of a wierd glowing light off in the distance. What could it be? A house? An enemy?

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
image.jpeg
This picture comes with the caption:
"This concept for Link’s cold weather tunic looks nice and warm – he’s probably going to want some socks though!"

This is obviously the early concept art for the Quilted shirt, of which the final version is here:
tunic-min__large.png

Tompatuk

Living the dream
It's confusing because in the latest picture release he is wearing the 3/4 trousers and no boots in the snow, but from the options screen he is wearing boots. Maybe foot ware is optional too? Either way, it asks more questions than it answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom