• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Breath of the Wild Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I tried to keep a low profile to prevent myself from being a NK target, but as a result I didn't try to scumhunt aggressively until it was probably too late.

Minish and Funnier were my top scumreads by the last day, but the wagon formed before I was able to make a post trying to direct attention towards them. Really well played by the scum team considering that this game was really town-sided in terms of balance.

GG. The scum team played very well this game. This is the first time I've been mislynched in around a year and a half, I believe, so props to them. I got too confused by the whole lightning rod thing early on, and I think that muddled my case, but kokirion also did a really good job defending himself and had a believable claim. Very fun game, and thank you for hosting, Pendio.

Reactions: Pen

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
YOU took the last spot!!!!!!
And I would do it again :ninja::`v`:

But it will take some time till we can play again because I'm gonna take another mafia break.

GG. The scum team played very well this game. This is the first time I've been mislynched in around a year and a half, I believe, so props to them. I got too confused by the whole lightning rod thing early on, and I think that muddled my case, but kokirion also did a really good job defending himself and had a believable claim. Very fun game, and thank you for hosting, Pendio.
It was so tough to get you lynched... Whatever I threw at you, it just never was enough!! I was so much regretting that I picked a fight with you lol, but I couldn't withdraw anymore. At the end I did really want to lynch you before the game ended, if we had won without lynching you I would feel like I still lost the game >.<

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
That was bloody AMAZING!!! Kudos to the scum team for playing brilliantly! :^^:

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
@funnier6 you totally got me... I remember suspecting you a bit on day 1 but you spoke yourself out of it so extremely well. By Day 2 I was sold you were town. Nice

funnier6

Courage~
But funnier and Kokirion were great scumbuds, and I'm thankful both of them were involved in discussing strategy in the scum chat!
Don’t think I could’ve asked for a better team, we really did it together. :D
@funnier6 you totally got me... I remember suspecting you a bit on day 1 but you spoke yourself out of it so extremely well. By Day 2 I was sold you were town. Nice
It helped that you were finding me suspicious of typical town me things, though I’m very happy I did convince you cause you seem to laser straight into whatever you don’t like lol.

@Pendio I might be biased but I think this was a fantastic game! :right:

Thanks for hosting and I got to be godfather and isn’t everything awesome? :D

Reactions: Pen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom