1. Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
    Dismiss Notice

Breath of the Wild Fandub

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by ActingAlpaca, Jun 22, 2018.

1. ActingAlpaca

ActingAlpaca

Rupees:
    ◊21
    Hello there everyone! As you can tell, my username is ActingAlpaca, but you can just call me Sim. I've been interested in creating audio-dramas and fan-dub projects for a while, and wanted to do one centering around LoZ. I've been looking at the different Zelda games, and have decided to go with Breath of the Wild. Basically, the dub is going to go through all of the memories, and some of the gameplay (mostly focusing on the Divine Beasts). I'm looking for volunteers that would like to voice act for the following characters.

Key: Bolded=Lead Roles Italicized=Supporting Roles

Males

Daruk

Revali

King Hyrule/Old Man

Teba

Yunobo

Sidon

(Extra Citizens)

Females

Zelda

Mipha

Urbosa

Impa

Purah

Rijuu

(Extra Citizens)

Of course, if people can alter their voice enough, they may voice act for multiple characters. I can explain more in detail about this project upon request, I just don't want to say everything on this message. If I did that, I'd be writing for a long time.

2. YIGAhim

YIGAhim Sole Survivor Forum Volunteer

Rupees:
    ◊15,178
    If you need a hand, I will see what I can do, but I have no good equipment that didn't come onto my computer preinstalled.

I can probably do a bunch of the male lines but would prefer to keep it small.

Mido likes this.