• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Breath of the Wild Explorers Edition announced.

zXeFs6S.jpg

"The second is The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Explorer’s Edition, a bundle that includes the critically acclaimed and award-winning Nintendo Switch game, a 100-page explorer’s guide and a two-sided map at a suggested retail price of $59.99.* The included guide and map are great for people new to the series, as well as people who haven’t yet had the opportunity to dive into the massive adventure."

http://nintendoeverything.com/ninte...-the-wild-explorers-edition-zelda-2ds-bundle/

Nintendo can go **** themselves if this Explorers edition is US exclusive. Sure we can import this, but we shouldn't have to.

2SN0xxs.jpg

I've doone a little research and it seems to be releasing for the US Black Friday shopping holiday and no where else yet. I hope Nintendo will announce this worldwide.

I don't have a Switch yet and thus not a Switch copy so I'll consider picking it up if they decide to release it here.
That's a huge if. So far it looks like being a US exclusive (for the english version of the book). So we're out of luck on that front. Also it's sold out on Amazon so it's even harder to get. Best Buy and Target US don't ship to Australia so we have to know someone in the US and ship it there.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
...so basically someone looked at the Interactive Map online and said "let's do that and make them pay for it"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom