• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Breath of the Wild Amiibo functionality

Awesome! Glad. I do have some...but I was gonna be sad if my question was true....anyway. Thanks! Good to know. I'm looking forward to finding <spoiler thing>.
Please read my spoiler tag. It's possible spoiler content so be warned.

Do you think SSB Toon Link, SSB Zelda and SSB Ganondorf will give anything in the game? I don't think there is any other LoZ amiibo. You can correct me if I am wrong

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
Please read my spoiler tag. It's possible spoiler content so be warned.

Do you think SSB Toon Link, SSB Zelda and SSB Ganondorf will give anything in the game? I don't think there is any other LoZ amiibo. You can correct me if I am wrong

THEY DO! I just watched a video from GameXplain or w/e they are about all the amiibo functionality. And that is why I asked my question cause I saw he got Epona. But he tried the other amiibo and they gave you little things. Like a sword + food, or a shield + food. Stuff like that. Also normal amiibo (Like Mario) give you just food. It's cool if you are super low and in trouble and need something fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom