• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bread--Sliced or Unsliced?

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I don't buy the bread, but my parents buy it pre-sliced. I didn't even know that you could buy it unsliced.

Clank

Hmm
My mother/sister make all of the bread for the house, so it would depend on what you mean by pre-sliced, however I do prefer it sliced before it is frozen, yet if it is not frozen then I slice it myself...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm confused as to what the question is asking. Are you talking of a loaf of bread being sliced and pre-packaged? Or are you speaking about bread being de-crusted before bought?

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
I usually make all my own bread, but on the rare occasion that I buy some it's always fresh from a real bakery, so I prefer it not to be sliced as it stays fresh longer (no preservatives). Bagels, on the other hand, I prefer to be sliced because I can never cut them without making the halves wildly disparate thicknesses.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I usually make my own bread, but when I occasionally buy from the store I get it freshly made and sliced.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I don't buy bread anymore (paleo!) but when I did it was presliced.

Is unsliced bread superior or are the people that buy it just crazy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom