• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Brazilian Nintendo World Talks About Zelda Timeline!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I have recently bought a Zelda 25th anniversary Brazilian Nintendo World magazine, and to my surprise this magazine talked about the Zelda timeline, I have been trying to scan it, but my scanner isn't working, so I took some photographs with my phone, it has a timeline theory on it! The timeline is split and does not show Skyward Sword in it.

It says that the timeline is: The Minish Cap - Four Swords - Four Swords Adventures - Ocarina of Time < timeline splits!

Adult timeline: The Wind Waker - Phantom Hourglass - Spirit Tracks

Child Timeline: Majora's Mask - Twilight Princess - The Legend of Zelda - Adventure of Link - A Link to the Past - Link's Awekening - Oracle games

I actually though that TLZ and AoL were at the very end of the adult timeline, and I'm still not quite sure where LA and OoX fit as well as the Four Swords games and MC... (but that's my opinion)

The Article says that this is the timeline but it doesn't say that anyone big at Nintendo said it, also note the official Nintendo seal on the cover of the magazine. So, is this magazine available anywhere else in the world? Has anyone seen this or read about it anywhere else? Do you guys agree with this timeline? Can we say this is an oficial timeline? I'm curious to see what you guys think about it, cause I'm not sure. Here's the pics (as soon as I get my scanner to work I'll get better images):

cover.jpg

both pages.jpg

up page.jpg

down.jpg

05112011469.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom