• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Brawl Vs. Melee (Vs. N64?)

Which is the best Smash?

• N64

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melee

• Brawl

• None are any good >_>

• All are great! ^_^

• Total voters
Of course they are "darker and dustier" they have more detail. CoD wannabe? I call it Nintendo polishing their games. Melee looks like clay in my eyes, and those aren't even screen shots.

Here is a better comparison:
Samus.jpg

Brawl has more detail and it looks more "metallic".

I still think Melee's graphics look better. Sure, Brawl is more detailed. But sometimes less is more, y'know? Melee looked a lot more stylized, where as Brawl felt like they were going between stylization and super detailed, which is called "the Uncanny Valley." Of course, this is still a matter of opinion, and since neither of us seem to be arguing our sides enough to get the other to give in, I'm going to drop out of this debate.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i will like any, also does anyone know which game i used to play? a stage was hyrule castle and at times a tornado comes to destroy you! i played green link vs. red link at times and tried the jump on all platforms thing and ended up using yoshi on it and didn't get near of the wall there :P

i like all three of them but i prefer brawl over all of them.
n64 i used to play all the time i still love playing it tho.
melee is lots of fun i just dont like using the gamecube conrtollers =\ there is just something about them that sets me off
brawl i play all the time with my roommate and my boyfriend, always so much fun and competitive lol. only problem with it is... the storyline is kinda jumpy

jelojuice

Raging Homosapien
i will like any, also does anyone know which game i used to play? a stage was hyrule castle and at times a tornado comes to destroy you! i played green link vs. red link at times and tried the jump on all platforms thing and ended up using yoshi on it and didn't get near of the wall there :P
I believe you were playing N64 :]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom