• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Brawl Stars Tourney

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
No one from the Dungeons actually signed-up, but I'll still put this here so you guys can see if you want to join next time.
Please wait while the game loads… loading… accessing data… connecting to server… downloading content…

(Duh duh duh dah! Duh duh duh!)

Magolor04726: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ZELDA DUNGEONS!!! (The crowd cheers) Welcome to the Brawl Stars Stadium! I’m Magolor04726, and I’ll be your MC for this event! We have an amazing match lined up today (despite lack of volunteers) and I hope you enjoy watching! Today, we have Bo, the Native American sharpshooter who speaks as one with the mountains and forest, sponsored by Link327! And we have 8-Bit, the lumbering arcade cabinet with legs and a booming beam blaster, sponsored by Goombuigi! And of course, we have Leon, the deadly vanishing assassin, sponsored by SUPERSONICKID! This Showdown map is sure to be a great way to kick off Brawl Stars, folks! But, before we do, I have an announcement regarding the actual game. Drumroll please! (Buh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh) A new season will be starting in the actual game soon, with new modes, maps, objects, skins, and best of all: A new Brawler! And since this is all going to be official, I will add those modes into this game as soon as the update is released! So, without further ado, let’s get this Brawl STARTEEEEED! (The crowd cheers) (A message flashes across a jumbotron: Every Brawler for themselves! BRAWL! And the game begins)

Last edited:

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Magolor04726: From the looks of it, the match is off to a stereotypical start. Our three competitors are keeping to themselves, busting open boxes. All right… everyone has gotten their power-ups… End of round one.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Magolor04726: Oh HO! Now that is interesting! Unfortunately, none of you are in view of each other, so I can't say anything... just keep doing what you're doing! Lesse… Bo and 8-Bit are advancing on the middle while Leon is... oh boy.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Magolor04726: Leon is doing his thing... as is Bo and 8-Bit. Sorry Brawlers, I'm not allowed to say what you're each doing until you're in sight of each other!

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Magolor04726: Hmm... Leon is still- uh-oh! 8-Bit and Bo are in sight AND range of each other! It's fight time, boys! (The audience cheers)

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Magolor04726: Leon is still opening boxes in the middle... Bo and 8-Bit are hitting each other with attacks! Oh BOY oh boy! (The audience cheers and watches in eager anticipation)

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Magolor04726: Oh snap! Bo is AFK! 8-Bit has opened full fire and... OUCH! That must have hurt! Bo is OUT! (A third of the audience groans while the rest goes bonkers. A message flashes across the jumbotron: SHOWDOWN!) IT'S SHOWDOWN TIME FOLKS! (Tha audience cheers)

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Magolor04726: Uh oh! Leon and 8-Bit are in each other's sights! And the rolling poison cloud has been slowly advancing inwards!

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Magolor04726: And it looks like Leon is still going up- OH SNAP! 8-BIT JUST STARTED BLASTING AWAY OUT OF A NEARBY BUSH! IT'S- IT'S-

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Magolor04726: *GASP!* A BLAST- A PUFF OF SMOKE- A- IT- ….
8-BIT HAS WOOOOOOONNNNN!!!!
(The crowd goes bananas as Leon and Bo head back onto the field to congratulate 8-Bit)
Magolor04726: What a way to kick off Brawl Stars folks! It's been a great time commentating, but the fun's just begun! Feel free to sign-up! And congrats to Goombuigi! That'll wrap this match up folks! Thanks for watching Brawl Stars, and we'll see you next time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom