• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Help Brawl- 699 Out of 700 Stickers.... Need Trophy...

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
So, as the title entails, I have 699 of the 700 stickers in Brawl. I need the last sticker to obtain my final Trophy. Yes, I have all the trophies but the one for collecting all the stickers. This is driving me insane.

I looked everywhere online, and everywhere I look, people keep saying the same thing. It's either a)build and play a sticker factory, or b)beat bosses on insane mode in SSE, because they give you "rare" stickers sometimes.

I have done both, and still no luck. The only one not on my list, is the Piece of Heart sticker. (from Twilight Princess)

Now, my question is, is there any better way? Or am I doomed to forever search until I miraculously obtain it?

I also would like to know, is there any Ocarina(Homebrew) cheats I could use? Like- one that makes each sticker I pick up XX sticker? Like a modifier, so I can collect the ones I need. Just have to replace some XX values in the code with the value for that specific sticker. That would be lovely, because I do NOT want to just simply use some cheat to "unlock all stickers" or "all stickers x99"....no, I don't want that. I just want a LITTLE help here. Something that can help me obtain the sticker, without getting the others. Even "enemies drop rare stickers" would help greatly.

Anyway, if anyone can help, I appreciate it. :3

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Okay, first, don't cheat. That defeats the purpose. You didn't use any hammers on the challenges screen, did you? Resist those.

With that out of the way, I must say good work so far. It is no small feat to get where you are. I have every trophy asides from the Stickers trophy also. (read of my experiences...) My count is ever increasing, have 682 at this very moment.

The CD/Sticker Factory is nice, but I must warn you, once you get 255 stickers in a single match, none of them got in that game will count towards your total. You must be very weary of this fact. There is such a thing as playing for too long, because all that time in the factory will be wasted. Is this what is happening to you? I find it best to do it in three minute intervals. My personal set-up is to play as Bowser, who has a perfect neutral jab control for such matters, get a second player to stand behind him after self-destructing at least once (to prevent Sudden Death) and wait three minutes for the match to finish. Another bit of advice, put a track you really enjoy on the custom stage and turn off the sound effects. It's much more tolerable.

I've found the best source of stickers to be the Coin Launcher. A little known trait, however, is that the longer you are in it and the more groups of ships you destroy, the chances of you getting a new sticker or trophy is higher. You need to get many coins (preferably max out at 9999) and stay for as long as possible. You must be patient. I used as many as 7000 coins trying to get my final regular trophy (The Cheep Cheep) in one sitting. I can only imagine new stickers would take much longer due to the greater number. Good luck, and be patient...

Akuhime-sama

Sadly, I have no Hammers left.... I didn't really know they were limited back when I first started plying Brawl, I just kind of- played xD
But anyway, Yeah... I'll just have to keep trying.

But thanks, I didn't know that there was a limit. Though I wonder why 255 exactly? seems an odd number. I could understand something like 999 or whatever xD

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Though I wonder why 255 exactly? seems an odd number. I could understand something like 999 or whatever xD

255 is the largest number that occupies a single byte. It's been an upward limit to stat numbers in games for a long time.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I seem to be a similar situation to you, as I've reach 699 stickers since my last post (although I still have all my Hammers :P). If it makes you feel any better, I have several Piece of Heart stickers.

My final sticker is Tap-Tap, this little gremlin. The sad part is that I've already acquired a couple editions of it when I've played Brawl on Wii U...

It's situations like this that make me hope that if stickers do return in SSB4, or a similar feature, there's the option to trade with other players or something. Not the most exciting suggestion out there, of course.

Akuhime-sama

255 is the largest number that occupies a single byte. It's been an upward limit to stat numbers in games for a long time.
Ah. I did not know this! O:

I seem to be a similar situation to you, as I've reach 699 stickers since my last post (although I still have all my Hammers :P). If it makes you feel any better, I have several Piece of Heart stickers.

My final sticker is Tap-Tap, this little gremlin. The sad part is that I've already acquired a couple editions of it when I've played Brawl on Wii U...

It's situations like this that make me hope that if stickers do return in SSB4, or a similar feature, there's the option to trade with other players or something. Not the most exciting suggestion out there, of course.
I sometimes wish I had all of my hammers again :/

Oh, I actually would enjoy that feature. Though I wonder how it would work? I'd like it to work like Pictographs in Tingle Bottles in WW HD.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm not even sure how many stickers I have! o_O I plan to dedicate all my time next week on completely everything in Brawl if I haven't already done so! :sweat:

Akuhime-sama

I'm not even sure how many stickers I have! o_O I plan to dedicate all my time next week on completely everything in Brawl if I haven't already done so! :sweat:
Good luck my friend.
I went crazy just getting to the point I am now on it xD

Akuhime-sama

UPDATE- I actually have done it. :D
(a while ago though) :sweat:

I got my last sticker! And not by the help of any sticker farm stages.
Actually, I got it by chance, when a friend and I were playing around in special mode! We made the only items Pokeballs. A few Legendaries later, we got the last sticker.

It seems that Manaphy, (who does come semi-frequently when you have nothing but pokeballs spawning), gives RARE stickers. Had I known this, I'd have gotten my last one sooner! xD So, I guess this is a little tip for all those out there still stuck! xD

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Well done. I did it myself several months ago, by versing Duon in the Subspace Emissary on Intense more than a few times. Was speechless when I saw it on the results screen, actually. I immediately quit the mode, it showed me the challenges screens, and about four different notifications showed up right afterwards. My goal was reaching 100% before SSB 3DS comes out, although with all that's left for me to do in Melee is get some trophies, I feel I should aim for that as well.

Akuhime-sama

Well done. I did it myself several months ago, by versing Duon in the Subspace Emissary on Intense more than a few times. Was speechless when I saw it on the results screen, actually. I immediately quit the mode, it showed me the challenges screens, and about four different notifications showed up right afterwards. My goal was reaching 100% before SSB 3DS comes out, although with all that's left for me to do in Melee is get some trophies, I feel I should aim for that as well.
Well, thank you!
Yeah, I got über excited when I got the message. I think I jumped up and down a few times.

I can now say I have everything, 100% done in Brawl.

Ah, with Melee, I was lazy and just used AR codes. xP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom