• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Brand New UK Spirit Tracks Commercial

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
A brand new UK Spirit Tracks commercial is now out. It has some cool images in there, including showing off a new boss, who we previously only had a piece of artwork for. Spirit Tracks is set to release in 13 short days here in the United States.

Last edited by a moderator:
This I think is a better commercial than the US one. I think it shows more of the actual gameplay in this one. One cool thing I noticed is that the train seems to be under some water. Could this possably mean that the Spirit Tracks go under the water too? If so, there must be like a big air bubble or something there. It also looks like the train has headlights. This game is coming more and more together, I just cant wait for it!!

Oh my god that's amazing. You can go underwater. That just adds so many new places to go, and makes me want it even more.

And what's up with the U.S. getting everything crappy?

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
*searches TV channels for this*

I just... Megamannt125, that makes two of us. My mind is also blown.This is a whole new level of logic-defiance. And I love it.
Rofl think of it as compensation that you Americans will probably have finished it before it even comes out over here lol.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
Did I see like 3 thousand rupees!?!? Is that not the highest amount possible of any Zelda game.

Nah, you could get 5000 Rupees in Wind Waker.

I've yet to see the Advert on my own tv, but so looking forward to it :) Yay for pre-orders.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
Did I see like 3 thousand rupees!?!? Is that not the highest amount possible of any Zelda game.

You could actually get 9999 in Phantom Hourglass. This makes me think the same "hunting for ship [train] parts" to trade to someone in game will be in effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom