• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Brand New Trailer

Megamannt125

Blue Link
I'm sure ZD will have the trailer up soon so I won't post that, but instead talk about a few things in it.
First of all, it is clear that the phantom is not an actual companion, but rather suits of armor Zelda can possess to help Link, we also see Zelda is afraid of Rats.
We also find out the Tower does hold intense significence, as it is called the Tower of Spirits, and Link will have to traverse it with Phantom Zelda in order to collect tablets of some kind.
Another thing to notice is the Tracks disappear, then the Ganon looking train comes in, then the two guys capture Zelda. Throughout the Spike special we also see some gameplay of Link talking to people, these people quote of the tracks disappearing, this obviously holds some significance to the story, we also see the tower exploding and falling apart, which may have caused the tracks to disappear, and it might be the goal to fix them and save Zelda.

I am SO excited for ST now. I absolutely love how Zelda freaks out over a mouse even though she's in a huge hulking suit of armor. Shows she still has a personality even though she's a phantom.

The dungeons look a lot better than the dungeons that were in Phantom Hourglass. The Forest Dungeon actually looks like it's forest themed, and I'm assuming the brown-ish colored dungeon is the Tower. The Fire/Ice boss looks pretty cool too.

Also, I love the new design for the whip, to me it actually makes it look like an item that'd be in Zelda, rather than a generic whip.

HURRY UP DECEMBER 7TH. >=[

Also, just out of curiosity, isn't this the first Zelda rated E10+? Every other Zelda was rated E, except for TP, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom