• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Brand New Official SS Artwork

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
We have a bunch new pieces of official artwork from Skyward Sword out now, including Link and Zelda with their birds from the trailer, as well as the strange enemy we saw from both last year and this year's trailers. Check the art in the Gallery page.

We also have new versions of the art released from last year, all of Link's epic sword poses, remember those? Only this time they are updated with Link's new sword design.

I won't show them all here since they are huge, but here's just one of them to give you an idea.
normal_09.png

I knew there was a flight mechanic! I didn't want to get my hopes up but Im glad they added this mechanic, its gonna be fun to fly around Skyloft!

And I actually love the design of the bird, it's original and gives a very unique feel and its more interesting then a generic bird or dragon. Good job Nintendo!

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
Nintendo is so creative with the way they change up the graphics and the way that you travel the land with the different Zelda games. even more excited for the game now with the flight mechanic confirmed and the new art looks amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom