• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Braivety's Drawings

Braivety

FPT | Breb
It's the return of Ryoga! Except I'm Braivety now o3o But whatever I'm back, it's been like a year I think and I wanted to make a new thread, except I'll probably only be posting Digital art since that's what I do now. Also, I'm gonna try to post more often then I did. SO YEAH. Here's a pic of Johnny Bravo as a Super Saiyan to kick things off! Bravo.jpg And while we're on the topic of Cros-Overs, why not some D-Grey's Anatomy? D Gray.jpg :nyan::nyan:

Braivety

FPT | Breb
Hugz.jpg So me and my best buddy LavaAnon, (Jacob) are trying to 100% every Mario game evar. And for Mario sunshine, you gotta collect 100 coins on every level, which is near impossible. You barely get like 20 coins just by looking at the ones you pick up throughout a level. But anyways, it was late and we were tired and pissed off and stuff and this is what happened. Jacob's Mario, I'm Fludd, and his little bro is the Pianta thingy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom