• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bradley's Art Thread

This is my art thread with all my siggys and other various art I have posted on this site.

Hope you like them and I do take requests.

Siggys

arkvoodle.png

Arkvoodle's siggy. My first siggy.
zelda64.png

Zelda64. The font is called Incantation.
zelda16.png

Siggy for zelda_16. Definitely not one of my greatest works. I just put the text on there, nothing else.
kokirion.png
treehuggerpanda.png

Siggys I made for kokirion and TreeHuggerPanda. They wanted to have their signatures linked to each other.
fiercedeity.png

This was one I made for FierceDeity. I didn't make the image of toon Fierce Deity.

Other Art

skyswordcover.png
skyswordlink.png

Fan-made box art for Skyward Sword. The latter was featured on LegendZelda.net
And finally:
getwellzeruda.png

My contribution to the Zeruda get well quilt. Everybody should make a square.

So what do you think? Hope you like them and I
do take requests, but I can only work with materials that are already there I cannot draw. And each request may take a couple days.

Last edited:
A couple new additions:
masterkokiri9.png

Avy I made for Master Kokiri 9
tonyfischer2.png

Siggy I made for Tony Fischer.
Hope you like 'em. ;)

Attachments

• tonyfischer.png
    tonyfischer.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Kybyrian

I've got a little suggestion for you. On a couple of your things it is hard to read your text, and I was thinking of how to fix that. You can always change the font color, but one thing I've really found useful is applying a stroke to the text. I don't know what program you have, but in Photoshop you can go the layer and add a stroke to the image. It immediately makes the text stand out. I'm sure you can find a way to do it on other programs.

Kybyrian

Particularly on the very end of zelda_16's signature and Zeruda's get well soon quilt piece.

And after downloading Paint.NET and looking around for a little while, I'm not sure if there is a feature to add a stroke.

Last edited:
majorascat.png

The siggy I just made for Majora's Cat. Feedback is welcome.
Kybyrian its all right. I found a Paint.NET plugin that is similar to the stroke path tool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom