• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Box Art

What do you think of the box art?

• Like it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't like it.

• In between

• Total voters

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
[more complaints about it being gold]
i mean really,i don't know why they felt they had to jam that gold in there,its really not like there's much special about it or anything
same kinda goes for wind waker hd

Salem

SICK
[more complaints about it being gold]
i mean really,i don't know why they felt they had to jam that gold in there,its really not like there's much special about it or anything
same kinda goes for wind waker hd
Yeah, I noticed that, I was gonna mention it at some point, it wasn't cool.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
What's wrong with it being gold? I actually like that it's gold, it gives the box art a nice effect to it. :)

Vita, i think its just that to us Zelda fans, which you should understand..... the whole gold thing is getting played out, especially when we had this wonderful picture of a forest surrounding the master sword, completely void of any characters being present in the picture unless you count the broken wall with the link painting on it! IDK, it was just something a lil more subtle, which a lot of us found humbling i feel. Then BAM! They throw the gold filter on it! Which is worn out!

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I already chimed in on the release date thread, but I'll reiterate my answer here since this is where the discussion is happening.

I like it! I think it's one of the nicer pieces of Zelda box art in awhile. It reminds me of the type of art they'd put on a SNES RPG title (not specifically Zelda, but in general). I'm glad it wasn't just a style-guide character compilation shot like most box art these days. There's a sense of mystery captured here that gets me intrigued to play the game that most box art fails to capture these days.

It looks good. Doesn't really matter, though, as it will be spending most of its time looking at the walls of my TV stand.

Last edited:

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
I think nintendo releases the zelda games in gold in the US, because americans can spot it out easier and since its gold it'll sell faster since americans have something with gold with i never understood. Im an aboriginal american that i don't like the gold. since to me gold is just a metal

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
a link between worlds box art!!![video=youtube;P3ALwKeSEYs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs[/video]

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Don't understand all the hate for the gold. Maybe on some covers it's unnecessary but I like the gold on this one. It gives that timeless mysterious forest feeling it ties it together. Idk just my opinion

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Not bad. i'm in between on this one. The gold isn't bad; it's more of the focus on the Drawing Link. I would have preferred an actual Link, or even no Link at all. But it isn't bad.

The best part is probably the ruins around the Master Sword. What does that mean? When will this game actually take place? Or is this part of the other world? I feel a theory coming on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom