• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Box Art Music: Shiek's Theme?

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
Have you guys noticed that the theme found on the box art is similar to sheik's theme? (maybe this has been posted before) Judging by the fact that the main instrument is the harp, similar to Shiek's harp, could it be possible that the two songs might be one and the same?

Are you saying the musical notes on the gear thing are the same notes as the ones in sheik's theme?

I will say that you are right. It does sound pretty similar. Its almost uncanny. I dont know what it means if it was. but its still pretty cool to think about.

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
Are you condering the missing parts of the box art song?

We already have the almost complete staff. Most of the missing parts was shown on the blue gear thing in the trailers, where Zelda was in front and was wearing a white robe, and it sounds so similar already, though. Also, you updated your sig ;)

Also, remember the main instrument in this game is a harp, similar to shiek's harp

Last edited:

vcdomith

Mad Artist
We already have the almost complete staff. Most of the missing parts was shown on the blue gear thing in the trailers, where Zelda was in front and was wearing a white robe, and it sounds so similar already, though. Also, you updated your sig ;)

Also, remember the main instrument in this game is a harp, similar to shiek's harp
Last time I heard this song it was incomplete, I should search it again..
and yes, I updated it:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom