• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bound Together RP

"Please forgive me for this." He says tossing her into a patch of grass away from the quicksand. The sand is now reaching his chest.

The sand pulls almost as if sucking him own in an air vent, and he feels an arm grab a hold of his leg from the sand. "I don't think its just quick sand anymore."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She keeps pulling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kotaka smiled as she pulled the couple down. I will have them both!

"If you plan on holding on then we can both go down together." He manages to say before his head is engulfed beneath the wet ocean of yellow. He begins to feel more and more hands dig into his back.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Atasuki holds on, and is dragged down as well, blacking out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kotaka dragged the two down, and took them to her base, where she chained them with fire to each other.

P

Paco9

"Not the time, Leoni." He tied a rope to a couple of kunai and threw them at a wall. THUNK! They sunk into the wall. Aleph liked to keep them strong. "Anyone who can, grab onto the rope or me!"

ssbawesome

The Eigth Sage
Leoni pulls out a GameBoy Advance and starts playing. "I never could beat Minish Cap 100%." He says.He gets mad and throws it down the quicksand pit. "Augh! Stupid Moblins!!!"

P

Paco9

Aleph blinked. "Wait, what happened? I was just about to save everyone epically, and then it disappears? And where is Atasuki and Susano'o?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom