• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bound Together RP

ssbawesome

The Eigth Sage
((Rules: No insulting other members, although you may insult their player if yours doesn't particularly like them. Keep cursing to a very low minimum to none. That's basically it, so let's make this RP a good one! :D))

Leoni observes Ganondorf's minions from his hiding place atop the waterfall in Zora's Domain. He pulls out his bow and prepares to fire an arrow. THWAP! The arrows speeds through the air and strikes a Stalfos on the back of his head. The Stalfos falls to the ground, dead. Upon seeing this, many other Stalfos scurry their way up to the top of the waterfall, but they are too late. They hear a splash in the water below the waterfall. All look down to see Leoni smiling, striking a peace sign, and saying, "Later!" before diving underneath.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((I'm assuming Hyrule Castle stands again?))

Atasuki was on the tallest spire of Hyrule Castle, having climbed up for the heck of it. On the ground, she could barely be seen, a black speck, her hair blowing in the wind. "I love this... and no one can find me!"

Last edited:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
A portal opened in the middel of Hyrule field, a young boy in green stepped out of it. "Man! I'm glad I'm ought of that place- oh my gosh! Here to!?" The boy said seeing legions of Stalfos patrolling.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Rikka was going to the town for a break before she went back to her village. While in Hyrule Field, she saw the Stalfos and instantly pulled out her knives. "Looks like things just got exciting."

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Atasuki saw the group in Hyrule Field from her vantage point. She nimbly leapt down and joined the fray, chain scythes a blur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom