• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bound Together RP

ssbawesome

The Eigth Sage
((To answer DL7's earlier question, yes, there is. It's basically the same, but heavily guarded by Darknuts, and it's a darker color.))
Leoni swam back up to the surface of Zora's Domain. He had spotted Susano'o and guessed that he had killed off all of the rest. "Thanks!" he said to Susano'o. "I'm guessing that you're trying to stop Ganondorf as much as I am."

P

Paco9

Aleph went out from the Lost Forest, only to find the Kokori running around like madmen. Why? Because they were being chased by moblins. "Man, looks like I got some trash to take care of." He pulled out his swords and jumped down, ready to fight.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
((Did u make a SU in the Sign-up thread? You gotta make one.))

Rikka noticed the sun's position and gasped. "I need to get back quickly!" She began to run off, waving to Atasuki. "I'll ask about you coming to visit! Bye bye!"

ssbawesome

The Eigth Sage
((Yes, Paco9 did Sign-Up. I just checked.))
Leoni heard a cry of help nearby, so he dashed to see what it was. Inside of the Zoran Shop was a young buy, no older than 12, trying to fight off a Stalfos. Leoni tapped the Stalfos shoulder. It turned around to see what was tapping him, WHACK! Leoni punched it's head off. He asked the boy what he was doing here. The boy said his name was Nhoj. He had lived in Hyrule Castle Town. He like to train sword fighting. When Ganondorf took control again, he had fled with his family. His family let him venture off to find his love, Htebazile, and see if she was all right."Aaaawww." Leoni said. "That's so sweet. Um, I mean that's very honorable. I'm on a quest to defeat Ganondorf, want to join me?" The boy stood up, smiled, and shook Leoni's hand.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Back at her village, Rikka panted as a few people came up to her. "Sorry I'm late, I had some enemies to battle!" A woman smiled. "It's ok, Rikka. Now, go put your finds in the food hold." Rikka nodded. "Ok!"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Atasuki went up Zora's River and stood before the waterfall, sang zelda's lullaby, and entered, diving into the familiar waters with a splash

ssbawesome

The Eigth Sage
Leoni and the boy started to walk towards the exit of Zora's Domain when Leoni spotted someone in the water. "Halt! Who goes there?" He said. He then readied himself for battle, just in case.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Atasuki pops up. "Hey... It's me, Atasuki! Remember, from Lake Hylia?" She looks him up and down

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I'm good, and i have nothing better to do. Sitting on the tallest spire of the castle does get boring after a while."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom