• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild BotW's Tingle

Who is the BotW Tingle?

• Kilton

• Bolson

• Yunobo

• That weird little Sheikah lady in the Ancient Tech Lab above Hateno

• Other

• BONUS! Murray, Link's pet Lynel

Results are only viewable after voting.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Which character in BotW do you feel is the new Tingle?

My personal pick is Bolson, the carpenter boss. Not only does he sell you things for an outrageous amount, he has his very own special dance.

So who is the new Tingle in your opinion?

And thank you @Deus for inspiring this thread. XD

Reactions: Dio

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Probably Boslon just because of how camp he is. (Why are most Zelda carpenters camp?)

But i dont think he truly fills the Tingle role. He isnt as irritating, annoying or vexxing as Tingle.

Yeah. Every time I see Bolson, I laugh. Every time I see Tingle, I cringe.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I didn't realise you made this before I just suggested it in the other thread.

Anyway. Bolson is a likeable effeminate homosexual character. He is a bit of an extortionist but not really a bad guy.

Tingle is flamboyant but is the knd of guy who makes you feel sullied and gross just by mentioning his name. He is really deranged, creepy and physically horrible to look at.

Kilton is also deranged, creepy and physically horrible to look at. He also uses balloons to travel just like Tingle and therefore he gets my vote for being the Tingle of BoTW.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Definitely Kilton. He is also wanted by the Law, flies by balloons, is horrible to look at, and is just overall weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom