• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

BOTW2 Title & Release Date Confirmed

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
maxresdefault.jpg

The ourobouros snakes kind of remind me of Ganondorfs collar from TP
2x1_NSwitch_TheLegendOfZeldaTearsOfTheKingdom_logo_EU_image1600w.jpg
Noooo please stop having connections to TP I don't wanna set myself up for this disappointment

Reactions: Dio

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
people too busy making connections to twilight princess and missing the obvious minish cap connections

all the sky architecture still looking straight ripped from palace of winds, js
The Wind Tribe! You're a mad lad! And if you'll notice, everybody thinks it's The Palace of Winds (rhyme with blends) when it's actually The Palace of Winds (rhyme with minds). The mystery of the Zonai deepens...

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
1663127332530.png

this looks like a callback to skyward sword, where ghirahim was trying to use zelda to summon demise or w/e
body float

1663127460327.png

everything in this scene is gray, like in wind waker when time in hyrule is frozen
Link will have the power to completely stop time, and then reverse an object's course through time. This rock fell from the sky, he's making it un-fall
only issue is we still see a bird flying through the air somehow, interesting

1663127581031.png

I'm really disappointed by this axe

1663127655132.png

it seems that the way they're portraying malice in general is similar to the twili aesthetic. Since ganon has little to do with the twilight realm I don't think the iconography is meant to tie into the twilight realm in any way
same deal with the snake thing, that's more of a "ganon" reference and less of a "twili" reference

unless...
2 snakes means...
what the heck 2 ganons

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
Is it Teers or Tears?

Tears as in crying tears of sadness?

or Tears like tearing apart something?

Because the floating islands could be implied to be "tearing" at the kingdom and forcing it to be scattered in the skies partially.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Is it Teers or Tears?

Because the floating islands could be implied to be "tearing" at the kingdom and forcing it to be scattered in the skies partially.
Yeah, I had this issue with The Wind Waker. I'm like, "What is being wound and why is the act of it being wound being awakened?"

Fifth kid is due in two weeks, I'm honing my dad jokes.

View attachment 67125

this looks like a callback to skyward sword, where ghirahim was trying to use zelda to summon demise or w/e
body float
This is a huge reason why I think that a previous incarnation of Zelda was used to restore Ganon to his Gerudo form(and maybe even help him regain his wits, depending on whether TotK has him demonstrating any real intelligence) sometime after Zelda 2 and before the Calamity Era. We have precedence for Demon Kings regaining their original form that way thanks to SS.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Is it Teers or Tears?

It's Tiers. It's a story about Hyrule's suffering under class distinction. The Gorons will form a union and overthrow aristocratic Zora and Gerudo monarchy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom