• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

BOTW2 Title & Release Date Confirmed

Yeaaaaah, that's a bit of a letdown. It's pretty plain for a title that was kept secret and hyped up for so long.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
I hate that they’re sticking with BotWs naming scheme. I’d much rather we got a name that actually describes some aspect of the game. Granted they still haven’t shown really anything about the game so maybe I’ll be wrong.

The release date is a lot later than I was expecting. Its only a week before my birthday so maybe I’ll wait to play it until then.

I hate that they’re sticking with BotWs naming scheme. I’d much rather we got a name that actually describes some aspect of the game. Granted they still haven’t shown really anything about the game so maybe I’ll be wrong.

The release date is a lot later than I was expecting. Its only a week before my birthday so maybe I’ll wait to play it until then.
I've got a friend that made a speculation earlier,
Tear" could mean one of two of the following:

#1- Crying, as in mourning
#2- Tearing, as in to rip apart

Which from the end of the OG Teaser and the last two trailers, the later makes the most sense.

But def agree with what you said, "Zelda: _____ of the _____" is way too generic

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Screenshot_20220913-110718_Messages.jpg
I'm honestly really cool with the title. It sounds vaguely ominous. It probably means we're going to have to find a certain amount of tears to get to the final boss. That kind of hearkens back to sacred tears found in other titles. I'm just happy we finally have a confirmed day that we're getting this. It finally feels like a real game that's actually coming out and not just some wild concept. Me and probably every other obsessive zelda fan will probably look over the new trailer again later to see what other details we can figure out about tears of the Kingdom.

yooo did y'all see the cover art?

Fci4_ayXoAUqyON

I've got a friend that made a speculation earlier,

Which from the end of the OG Teaser and the last two trailers, the later makes the most sense.

But def agree with what you said, "Zelda: _____ of the _____" is way too generic
Maybe it could also refer to "tiers" as in, the layers of sky islands.

Also, is it me, or does Link look a little more masculine in the promo art?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom