• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

BOTW Timeline Placement

K1ng Kamara

Professional Fighter
I recently made a video stating that BOTW takes place in the downfall of the hero timeline

https://youtu.be/wR91TUsiZbM

It makes a lot if sense when you take into consideration, the history of calamity Gannon, Master Sword Placement, Outfits, and and many other things.

It's there in the video, but I'll copy it here so if it doesn't ever pop up on facebook you can read it here below :D ~

hey, you're pretty awesome. I'm happy to see more African-American Zelda nerds. Ok, so let's talk about your video. As a filmmaker I do have some critiques, which is the BG music is too loud, you might just want to use music without vocals.
Ok, let's talk about your timeline. I really like that you pointed out that the inconsistencies in other Zelda games as well as pointing out that Zelda Majoras Mask is also a Timeline mystery kind of. I really like your thoughts. Did you notice that the Goron Medalion from Ocarina has been moved to the Rito? I don't think this couldn't take place in the Adult timeline. Mainly because the Shika slate is a camera. If it's the Adult timeline I think that BOTW is either many years after wind waker or an alternate to wind waker. In Windwaker they said the world was flooded because the hero of time didn't come to save Hyrule when Ganon returned. Also, I may note that the Windwaker's opening cinematic depicts Ganon like that of Calamity Ganon. BUT I think that BOTW comes at the very end. They point out that no one remembers Ganondorf as a Gerudo. I think it takes place more than 50,000 after The Adventure of Link.

Anyway, you have a great video here and I do like it a lot. I'll be subscribing to your channel. I just got done with a Teaser Trailer for my Zelda Fan Film out next Friday. IF you have time I would love if you could take a look. If not, don't worry about it. https://youtu.be/vgkzPqB0WQE

K1ng Kamara

Professional Fighter
W
It's there in the video, but I'll copy it here so if it doesn't ever pop up on facebook you can read it here below :D ~

hey, you're pretty awesome. I'm happy to see more African-American Zelda nerds. Ok, so let's talk about your video. As a filmmaker I do have some critiques, which is the BG music is too loud, you might just want to use music without vocals.
Ok, let's talk about your timeline. I really like that you pointed out that the inconsistencies in other Zelda games as well as pointing out that Zelda Majoras Mask is also a Timeline mystery kind of. I really like your thoughts. Did you notice that the Goron Medalion from Ocarina has been moved to the Rito? I don't think this couldn't take place in the Adult timeline. Mainly because the Shika slate is a camera. If it's the Adult timeline I think that BOTW is either many years after wind waker or an alternate to wind waker. In Windwaker they said the world was flooded because the hero of time didn't come to save Hyrule when Ganon returned. Also, I may note that the Windwaker's opening cinematic depicts Ganon like that of Calamity Ganon. BUT I think that BOTW comes at the very end. They point out that no one remembers Ganondorf as a Gerudo. I think it takes place more than 50,000 after The Adventure of Link.

Anyway, you have a great video here and I do like it a lot. I'll be subscribing to your channel. I just got done with a Teaser Trailer for my Zelda Fan Film out next Friday. IF you have time I would love if you could take a look. If not, don't worry about it. https://youtu.be/vgkzPqB0WQE

Well I appreciate the feedback fam. I'm still new to all this editing in filmmaking stuff. I wish that video came out as good as I imagined in my head. I plan on doing another timeline video in the near future.

I also subscribe to your Channel, looking forward to your video dropping this week

W
Well, I appreciate the feedback fam. I'm still new to all this editing in filmmaking stuff. I wish that video came out as good as I imagined in my head. I plan on doing another timeline video in the near future.

I also subscribe to your Channel, looking forward to your video dropping this week

Oh, no worries It took me years to learn how to film and I'm still learning haha. Oh, I can't wait to see your next timeline video. Man, I wish I could say the ZeldaTtimeline doesn't keep me up at night... but that would be a lie, haha.

Awe, thanks, man. I always appreciate the subs, I try to get stuff out regularly, but it's pretty hard now that I have two full-time jobs >_<' ~ anyway thanks again, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom