• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild BOTW Monster Appreciation Thread

they actually look scary
qIcdc3X.jpg

I'm at the point where I can beat the sword and spear wielding Lynels without taking damage. I still need powerups/health items for the ones with the Lynel Crusher weapons. I must admit that I used Ancient Arrows during the Trial of the Sword. Agree.. 10/10

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I want poes in the game because they are cute

Poes would've worked so damn well in BOTW, have the backstory of "the restless dead have been corrupted and yearn for vengeance of any still living" and have them spawn in either heavily maliced areas or floating around the guardian field near the twin peaks stable. They could just serve as an alert system for enemies or have them flat attack.

As for getitng back on track here i feel like Molduga's need more love. It takes a fair bit of skill to kill one while seal surfing and not die to them........

dtc

i like when i can have some fun with them using a mask. Also, Lynles. One thing: 105 damage lynel crusher.

I love the way Nintendo has made the mask feature available. Now I can blend in with the bokoblins or lizalfos and hit them without any repercussions at all (of course not in public) . This is a nice take on slow moving players like me who want to take their time to asses the situation and then go for the kill rather than come out with all guns blazing. :)

I think Link is the real monster.

#MoblinLivesMatter
I fully agree.
Here are the bokoblins merrily dancing , drinking and enjoying Life at their OWN homes...and then comes Link to murder & butcher each and everyone of them for the lootbox/ sans the Lootbox. again There is this Lizalfo just taking a nap , and wham ! Link is barging into other people's homes/territories and plundering their stuff. ...and why is Ganon Bad...just because he looks ugly ?
heh heh ...some real life issues to be addressed here indeed.

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
I love how feisty and coordinated Bokoblins are. And they have little wake-up parties, and chase around wildlife (boars) to hunt and eat them. When they see you they blow their lil' horns and chase you down as a team, just a really well-realized enemy with a lot of personality!

dtc

I love how feisty and coordinated Bokoblins are. And they have little wake-up parties, and chase around wildlife (boars) to hunt and eat them. When they see you they blow their lil' horns and chase you down as a team, just a really well-realized enemy with a lot of personality!
And dont forget when you throw them a round bomb and they start playing football. And they score on the campfire's "barbecue"

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
And dont forget when you throw them a round bomb and they start playing football. And they score on the campfire's "barbecue"

And my favorite, when they throw barrels at you but hit their friend instead! Always a classic. And how they pick up weapons you drop for them, even terrible ones like spoons, tree branches, etc.

You can kinda "build a better moblin" by dropping Lynel weapons around them, which is a little scary

Reactions: dtc
S

Seadragon

I really like the BotW enemy designs. My favorites are the Moblins, Bokoblins, and Lynels

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Not exactly 'monsters' but the Guardians MIGHT BE my all-time favorite Zelda enemies.

They're so much fun to take on in a téte-a-téte on Central Hyrule Field with the bike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom