• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild BOTW Monster Appreciation Thread

but but you said silver bokoblin! SILVER ISNT BLUE DOMO GOSH

uwu

...anyway--
i'd like to make a huge shoutout to kitty, the blue-maned coliseum lynel who has endured getting shot at by guardians with me in the castle time and time again. you are so so brave and I WISH THE GAME WOULD LET ME SOOTHE YOU SO I COULD EXPRESS HOW PROUD I AM OF YOU FOR STICKING TO IT THROUGH TIL THE END. of all the lynels, i appreciate you the most, kitty. :cool:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
yeah, until a silver bokoblin 1 hit kills you. I imagine they wouldn't feel so innocent thenView attachment 38521
Of course they can be complete asses. But that's normal in any game. But this is the monster appreciation thread so I spread the Bokoblin love! Don't say bad things about my fluffy darlings, you turtle :P :D

funnier6

Courage~
I never even realized lynels weren't new enemies until reading this thread, though in my defense they looked a lot different and weren't half as legendary as they are now. Super glad Nintendo brought them back though, having enemies scarier than the bosses is really cool, I really love their designs.

All the other enemies were good, but they don't win any prizes. Well, except the Hinox and Taluses, they're pretty cool.

i believe botw is their fourth title? unless they're in oracles or la, which i've not played. but yes for their 3d debut, they're literally perfect lol. designwise, really the only glaring difference is that they have horns. everything else is about the same, save for the addition of armor. but they've always been one of the more brutal enemy varieties who deal massive damage for a non-boss enemy, so i'd say they were pretty legendary before botw too. but previously they were isolated to death mountain and my strategy was always to RUN PAST THEM and pray i dont accidentally bump into them and take damage from it lol. also theyre really cute in botw. their behavior alone makes them cute. they move like horses but act like cats its like the perfect representation of their very being.

also, i would just like to add taluses are super adorable and i want one.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I really freaking love Gold monsters, i've yet to get a gold lynel but everything else i've seen in gold mode and god they are so much better lookin than their silver counterparts.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I'd like to give a shoutout to that Stalnox that is stuck on a cliff in the northwest of Hebra. You taught me how to deal with your kind I a controlled enviorment

Reactions: Aku

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Frost pebblits are so Adorable, i feel bad for em cuz they look like they need a pick me up, so i do, poor link but his pain is worth a frost pebblits love.

Also GOLD LYNELS NYAAAAAAAAAA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom