• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild BOTW Monster Appreciation Thread

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Way too weak and stupid. They're damage sponges, but that's it. Personally, I'd give them less HP, make them smarter, make them use their shields, and remove the ability to stunlock them......and every other BOTW enemy for that matter.

Zachie

Moo
Stickied this thread & merged Domo's Boko Appreciation Thread after consultation. This is now the "BOTW Monster Appreciation Thread" where you can appreciate all the dope af monsters that BOTW brought to the table.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So this is a monster appreciation thread now.....let me show my deepest love for them Bokoblins. I find them so funny and cute. I enjoy putting on the Bokoblin mask and get myself in Bokoblin company and take selfies with them all the time. Most of my Compendium pics of bokoblins (and also the Lizalfos) are selfie pics with my fluffy friends on it. I also feed them apples a lot.

I got bored and decided to make compilations of the monster/enemy noises because it's no secret that incoherent character noises from video games played all in a row is bizarrely entertaining (see: morton koopa jr). It's only the "voice" files, the rest are weapon and attack noises and aren't as funny. (yiga blademaster one is the best one btw)

Bokoblin
Chuchu
Cursed Monsters
Hinox
Keese
Lizalfos
Lynel
Moblin
Molduga
Octorok
Stalkoblin
Stalmoblin
Stalnox
Wizzrobe
Yiga Blademaster
Yiga Footsoldier

The bokoblins and moblins crack me up. The first time I came across a bunch of bokoblins dancing around a fire I bust my gut laughing. It's hilarious to spy on them too. They have conversations that look hilarious. When moblins are by themselves they have a tendency to pick things off the ground and smell them. Hilarious. I can't wait to find the monster shop and see what they are like when I'm wearing their mask.

The bokoblins and moblins crack me up. The first time I came across a bunch of bokoblins dancing around a fire I bust my gut laughing. It's hilarious to spy on them too. They have conversations that look hilarious. When moblins are by themselves they have a tendency to pick things off the ground and smell them. Hilarious. I can't wait to find the monster shop and see what they are like when I'm wearing their mask.

I had a lot of fun with the masks. Took family photos and everything.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I LOVE the Bokoblins. I don't like killing them off at all. Their desperate screams when you kill them... :( They are just -you know- regular enemies. They can harm people in their way but in general they just do their own things. They can build their own forts and stuff. The same with moblins and lizalfos but I love the bokoblins the most. I sound like a sucker. But I really love my fluffy bokoblins :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom