• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild BOTW Monster Appreciation Thread

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
They're incredibly satisfying to battle, for sure. I love facing them one-on-one with just a sword and shield, although it's also fun to cheese it with silly strategies like Statsis+. :P

Zachie

Moo
They're incredibly satisfying to battle, for sure. I love facing them one-on-one with just a sword and shield, although it's also fun to cheese it with silly strategies like Statsis+. :P
Statis+ is awfully underpowered on enemies haha it barely gives you a few seconds to hit them

I love their colors, their design, their difficulty, and I especially love the way they fight. Going up against one just feels like such an epic clash. In fact, I never actually initiate combat with them at range or by any cowardly means. I get out the weapons I'm gonna use in the fight, then stride out in plain sight behind them and whistle. Fight me bro.

Seriously though, try it that way. You'll feel like such a badass.

Zachie

Moo
I'm honestly surprised they aren't considered overworld bosses like Stone Talus and Hinox, they're stronger than both of those. They are very satisfying to fight, and battles against them make for some great mid-action screenshots.
Lynels are basically stronger than the final boss lol

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I really like Lynels, but I am not very confortable fighting them. I can beat red one no problem, but I am too scared to fight the white ones. All blue maned Lynels have macigally vanished from my Hyrule and they have been replaced with white ones, which makes material grinding really hard since I can't find any blue ones and only know one location for red one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom