• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild BotW Manga?

That was actually hilarious, it's one of my favorite scenes just because it's so goddamn funny. "What is this feeling I got when you touched me??!?!?" "It'S CaLLEd kIndNeSs" ROFL. But cheesiness aside I think their dynamic was pretty neat- and I like how it gave Ilia more of a role in the story. Bublia for life

I think it was touching... Like I said, the Bulblin/Ilia relationship surprisingly fills in a lot of holes. It added more to Bulblin's obsession with beating Link too, being jealous of him over Ilia. A bit gross and corny but it works.
Himekawa could do things like this in a BOTW manga, I'm thinking of some great unexplained motivations they can fill in regarding the Champions. But I don't want to get my hopes up; it's mostly hit and miss when it comes to Himekawa's Zelda manga. Sometimes I really love certain ideas they put in and happy they're in the official manga, most times I don't and am glad the mangas aren't canon.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I think it was touching... Like I said, the Bulblin/Ilia relationship surprisingly fills in a lot of holes. It added more to Bulblin's obsession with beating Link too, being jealous of him over Ilia. A bit gross and corny but it works.
Himekawa could do things like this in a BOTW manga, I'm thinking of some great unexplained motivations they can fill in regarding the Champions. But I don't want to get my hopes up; it's mostly hit and miss when it comes to Himekawa's Zelda manga. Sometimes I really love certain ideas they put in and happy they're in the official manga, most times I don't and am glad the mangas aren't canon.
I think one thing that made it great was that it was pretty unexpected too, that's not at all what I thought was going to happen. And I think the personification of the monsters is really cool, makes them more than one-dimensional enemies like you see in the games.
There has been some stuff that I really didn't like (take TP book 6 for example), but I like what they've done most of the time. I do think they'd have to change Botw a lot to make it work in manga form though, which could be really good or really bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom