• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Add the ability to choose regions or clear region borders?

• Total voters
I think that the ability to filter through certain regions should be added.
For example if I want to view items only in the Great Plateau or just view the Great Plateau part of the map then everything else would have that "undiscovered black and blue" like they have it in the actual game.

This will be very useful to people who want to 100% complete the game as it allows you to do it in an organised manner, instead of just random icons everywhere, you can do it by region, this will be perfect for those who haven't yet unlocked the map for every region or those who would like to do everything region by region.

If you are unable to add this feature, then I suggest just adding clear borders that show the edges of each region, it would easily seperate the regions so you can distinctively tell them apart, allowing you to do those things mentioned above just as well.

Thanks for reading :)

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I was thinking about something similar myself, actually.

It would help a lot if the regions were more clearly marked, because right now, it just kinda says: "In the Hateno Region", or something like that when you're working through a game using a guide, and I believe those people would greatly appreciate a bit more clarification on region borders.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Having both would be useful, especially when hunting Korok Seeds or just trying to categorize things. Like both of you said, having the ability to click on a region name in the drop down menu and all other regions go blank would be great. Or just having more obviously indicated borderlines between regions (especially Hateno and Lanayru).

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Or alternatively collect everything as you go along so that you know the boundaries in game.

Though i gotta agree the ability to filter regions would be damn helpful. Did a 100% korok seed run all 900 of em and i did a regions seeds as i discovered that region. I'd have rather had all regions unlocked and filtered the Interactive map instead.

Or alternatively collect everything as you go along so that you know the boundaries in game.

Though i gotta agree the ability to filter regions would be damn helpful. Did a 100% korok seed run all 900 of em and i did a regions seeds as i discovered that region. I'd have rather had all regions unlocked and filtered the Interactive map instead.
It would be impossible to collec things as you unlock a region if you are playing without using a map. The reason most people use the map is to find stuff after doing the story, discovering the map and getting a bunch of shrines and korok seeds. Most people use maps to find the last bits and peices to complete the game

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
It would be impossible to collec things as you unlock a region if you are playing without using a map. The reason most people use the map is to find stuff after doing the story, discovering the map and getting a bunch of shrines and korok seeds. Most people use maps to find the last bits and peices to complete the game

What no it wouldn't be impossible to collect things without the map a few people here on the forums have gotten all koroks and shrines without using a guide. Most people use the maps as a guide and reference point and most do so from the start. Easier to do it as you go along than it is to save it up for the end. And speaking as one who's done it without a map, with a map after finding everything and using the map as i went along. It's a few thousand miles smarter to do so as you go along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom