• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild BotW Challenges - players can try out (minor spoilers)

I did a vegan run on my first and current play through. It mostly seemed doable except the game puts you on a horse and a sand seal for some boss fights.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Tired:I'm sorta trying to do this, but sleep in an inn every night. Passing time by the campfire is also acceptable, but the next time you go to an inn, you get the comfortable bed option.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Tired:I'm sorta trying to do this, but sleep in an inn every night. Passing time by the campfire is also acceptable, but the next time you go to an inn, you get the comfortable bed option.
This one is way more difficult than it sounds. Not only would you have to leave whatever area you're exploring to get some rest, you would also have to make sure you had an ample rupee supply to accommodate all that sleeping

Gorozoron

wild ride
You need to buy and wear a specific set of clothes in order to enter one of the major locations in the game, so these are all impossible unless you skip that area.

Most of the food/potion related ones are pretty easy to do, so I don't really see the point of them.

A couple I might add though...
No Second Chances - Don't use any items that resurrect you automatically when you die (there are two that I know of so far, and may be more).
Bloodthirsty - Kill every enemy you see.
You can actually get by death mountain with chuchu jelly so it is possible just way harder

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom