• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

[BotW] A fun foray into the Master Mode Great Plateau (by me!)

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
Hello everyone, Storm Echo here. I'm a new member to this forum, but I'm already loving the vibe.

I figured I would contribute my video that I wrapped up this morning, featuring a cut of funny things that happened during my natural gameplay on the Great Plateau, in my first return to Breath of the Wild in 2 years. I even did some music editing and voice commentary! My editing skills are kinda hack-y, but I hope you all have as much fun watching the video as I did making it.

In the future I hope to make many more videos, about Zelda in particular as one of my all-time favorite franchises, and any feedback from you fellow aficionados would be greatly appreciated! I had always wanted to be a "close-knit" sort of youtuber, with plenty of feedback from fans. So, with that said, any comments and ideas you all have would also be appreciated! Given time, I'd love to incorporate things you want to see into my videos. Don't be shy!

I'll be back to respond and chat tomorrow, but for now, Here is the video! Enjoy! Fair warning that there is some language, and spoilers about the plotline of the Great Plateau.

Best,

Storm Echo

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
This video is a riot bro! Don't give up on the "speedrun" though! ;)

Thanks for the props! I am always running with speed, so that shouldn't be an issue :]

pro: you have the good voice

con: the in game audio and the audio you add over it sometimes clash

Good call, I couldn't quite nail down the audio balancing on this run through and every time I got one part good it messed up the rest. I have a different approach to try for the next one!

There’s a lot of bull**** in this...

Well, it's like they say -when you die in videogames, it's always bull****/your team's fault/the game is broken! ;)

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
Well, it's late-night weekend time, and I'm looking at what I want to do tomorrow. If anyone wants to chime in on stuff they want to see in a video feat. Breath of the Wild Master Mode footage, now is the time to let me know! Check the spoiler below for my current plans!

I'll be getting upgraded Sheikah Runes at Hateno, then beelining to Divine Beast Vah Medoh for Revali's Gale, to make traversing the world as easy as possible.

Any feedback or ideas from you folks will be highly considered. Just want funny death highlight reels? Technical stuff like soloing the silver great plateau lynel? A "tips and tricks" or "how to"? Secrets? A mixture of those, or something else entirely? Please let me know, I wanna hear it :)

Cheers!

Storm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom