• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bottle or Can?

Salem

SICK
OMG Amy Rose Linknerd09 I love your siggy and avy! :D

Anyway, I was wondering what in the world a glass bottle is? I've never heard of those before regarding soda. Like, I know they existed in the old days but nowadays I only see aluminium cans and plastic bottles! :O
God, you're sooo young.:wynaut:

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
It depends on what the bottle is made out of. Soda is usually at its strongest if in a can, but if its that or a glass bottle, I'll take the bottle. IMO, it feels more satisfying when you drink soda from a bottle. But it ruins the feeling if its a plastic bottle. I mean, sure you can reuse and recycle it, but its easier to get a can. So in a ranking:

glass bottle>can>plastic bottle

Skittles

Rainbows!
I prefer a drink from a soda fountain...oh, right, that wasn't a choice...

Anyways, cans hands down when speaking in terms of plastic bottle vs. can. Cans have more pressure, making a carbonated drink stay better long and taste better. It's because it's a smaller place. This is basic physics. It also is at a colder temperature, which, if I remember the equation correctly increases pressure, adding to the 'crispness' or freshness of the drink. While I also like glass bottles (for the same reasons that I like cans in a basic sense), I will admit that if I'm going on a long-distance trip I'm more likely to either have a bottle or a soda fountain drink because its just more convenient in that situation... If I'm at home, though, I'd like a can hands down. :P

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I'm okay with either or, though I do prefer bottles to cans. Bottles have a greater space, and can be resealed, which is beneficial to an overly clumsy person like myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom