• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS Bottle Disappeared & Can't Get It Back!

Im typing this on a cracked iPhone, so apologies beforehand for typos/mistakes.

So I was playing and have already beaten the swamp temple, and got the bottle from the potion dhop and everything. My SD card couldnt be read in the middle of a playing session, and I didnt notice anything weird going on, until I realized my bottle was gone.

So I went back to the potion shop, and she kept saying I didnt have an empty bottle, and wouldnt give me one. Anyone know why this happened/how it can be fixed?

called you game didn't save go find koume again
When I went to find her she wouldn't give it to me, that was the original problem.

But I figured it out, I realized that I ran into that stupid item-stealing bird. Sorry about this, I haven't played the game in years and thought he just stole rupees, not items, hah....

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Blech i hate takuri good if you need money fast. The bottle will be in the curiosity shop though i know if you reset time it will come back.

Blech i hate takuri good if you need money fast. The bottle will be in the curiosity shop though i know if you reset time it will come back.
Yeah, as soon as i reset time i got it back. I was looking for something in the walkthrough here on ZD, and it just hit me like a rock when it me tioned the Takuri. I was like "i should prooobably take that thread down..." *ignored and plays more majoras mask* lol

Yea i had it happen with that bird ^^
Handy if you wanna grind up rupees and have some fire arrows goin
Definitely, that stupid bird helped me get that heart piece from the bank.

Although I won't say how many times it got my sword. XD

(3. I think it was 3.)

But at least I 100%'d it today! :D

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Grats man ^^ i found the best way to grind the bird is with fire arrows and you come in from milk road that way you can engage quickly shoot it and as it's flying away get another 5 shots in to kill it. Takuri has swiped my sword a few times too ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom