• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bosses you had trouble with

Mido

Version 1
Get ready to laugh at me, folks. Gohma of Wind Waker gave me the most trouble of any boss in the series. Not because she was particularly difficult, but because I for the life of me could never figure out how to defeat her for whatever reason. When it finally occurred to me the tale of the tape, I felt like a complete dunderhead. Most other Zelda bosses, with enough song and dance, can be discerned and summarily defeated in good fashion. For whatever reason, this incarnation of Gohma confused the heck out of me for a number of years. After that was all over and done with, I was quite happy to be off that island and more or less free to take in the Great Sea in all its glory.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
There are some hard Zelda bosses, but not hard enough to make me go on a rampage. There's one boss I definitely have a lot a trouble, which is Phantom Ganondorf from Ocarina of Time. He's severely difficult for me, which is lame considering the fact that he's pretty easy to knock him down, but I always have trouble. I know, I'm lame. :>

I generally don't have trouble with a lot of the bosses, but there were some that made me rage.

First Twinmold from Majora's Mask 3D, specifically it's second phase. I had a lot of trouble trying to make them fall to the ground, I punched them dozens of times and they will simply not fall to the ground, It took me a lot of time the first time through it, then I discovered that you can throw the boulders to it and that would make it fall to the ground..... I felt really dumb that day.

Another one would be Moldorm from A Link to the Past. I was very young when I first fought it so it was very difficult for me to hit his weak point. To this day I still have some trouble fighting it.

I think those are the bosses that really made me angry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom