• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Bosses That Should Return in Zelda Wii U

A lot of it really depends on the art style. Since I'm hoping for tech demo graphics I'll chose a few.
-Horsehead could be extremely scary in HD. The dungeon theme could possibly be chess, which has interesting potential.
-Dead Hand which is "hands down" (lol) the most terrifying boss in Legend of Zelda.
-Volvogia make him the dragon he was supposed to be. We've all seen the concept art.
Other than that I'd really like some new bosses. There are so many terrifying myths out there that I believe there's absolutely no excuse for any repeats.

A lot of it really depends on the art style. Since I'm hoping for tech demo graphics I'll chose a few.
-Horsehead could be extremely scary in HD. The dungeon theme could possibly be chess, which has interesting potential.
-Dead Hand which is "hands down" (lol) the most terrifying boss in Legend of Zelda.
-Volvogia make him the dragon he was supposed to be. We've all seen the concept art.
Other than that I'd really like some new bosses. There are so many terrifying myths out there that I believe there's absolutely no excuse for any repeats.

A dungeon based on chess...you may be onto something there.

Yeah, imagine bosses based on the sphinx, nure-onna, the roc (where did the Roc's Feather come from, I wonder?), werewolves...so many possibilities with so many mythical monsters. Not counting, of course, oversized animals like centipedes, bats, snakes, and other creepy things. I wouldn't mind seeing a few older bosses in HD, but Nintendo shouldn't go crazy with them, either.

...And they should probably stop shoving Gohma in there just because. If the Gohma species plays an important role in the story, good, but it starts to feel forced and obligatory after awhile.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Personally I liked Molgera from the Wind Waker, I thought it would be perfect for an overworld boss in a desert area.

For me it doesn't really matter new or old I think they need to to come up with a back story for each boss giving them a reason to be there other than being summoned by Ganon. We saw this in oot, each boss had a bit of history except phantom gannon and barinade but barinade was a parisite wich made for an interesting concept. I'm not saying there should be a well thought out intricate story for each boss but I don't want to fight my through a dungeon and just find a giant there for no reason other than presenting the final challenge for said dungeon.

sivelki

Ancient Automaton
Well, this bosses/miniboss would look AMAZING in HD

29369_7_full.jpg

Death_Sword.png

Koloktos.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom