• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Bosses in ALTTP

Now we all love bosses a lot and bosses are my favourite part of zelda. Beating the mid boss, getting the dungeon item, getting the boss key then facing off to superior entity while using the dungeon item. I have a few ideas for some bosses.

Now I'm a fan of dead mans volley and I would quite like to see a teleporting boss shooting reflectable magic at you.

I would also like to see a giant spider boss battle just for the idea like a ghoma kind of creature.

Would do you guys want to see in alttp 2 as bosses

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just want to see everything in ALttP make a return mechanics-wise in ALttP2. Threats from EVERY boss, not just the midgame boss. :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I was a little bit disappointed when they showed the Moldorm fight. I hate the Moldorm fight. Granted, it seems like they got rid of the whole 'restart whenever Moldorm knocks you off thing,' but I don't think that they should use the same bosses as ALTTP. It makes for less originality on Nintendo's part. They are not coming up with new bosses, rather, they are reusing exact battles from the preceding game. Not only is it undesirable, it doesn't even make sense. If ALTTP2 directly follows ALTTP, then Moldorm should be dead...

As for what I want from bosses, I think we should have a return to the relatively difficult bosses that ALttP had, without using the same bosses. Essentially, create new bosses, but give them the difficulty that ALttP's bosses had. ALttP's bosses also didn't follow the formula of "use dungeon item to defeat boss" (not for all of them, at least), and I think that ALttP2's bosses should follow suit.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
actually a lot of times you didnt need the item to defeat the bosses in ALttP, your sword could kill all of them without useing the items one, minus Helmasaur!

Anyways i really hope they are not using all the same Bosses, we were told this was NOT a remake. sooo, yeah that what i gotta say about that.

as for what i want, i would like some of the more classic looking bosses from the SNES NES era, with the Modern look, simple in design but still looking cool! thats what i wanna see!

It seems like they are going to use many of the same bosses or even some different forms and that's fine by me, they were awesome. But another side of me wants a completely new game, with maybe some small references (Like ST did with PH).

But by seeing the gameplay, the areas look the same, besides the inside of the dungeon. So I'm not so excited about this game. Maybe after seeing the official trailer It finally gets me to buy a 3DS.

Salem

SICK
I wish they'd bring back some the bosses from the nes games that weren't seen in a long time or very often, like gleeok or digdogger or something

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I wouldn't be mad if they brought Helmasaur back, other than that, i really want all new bosses! maybe use the old bosses of the first game, mid bosses LOL there we go!

I wish they'd bring back some the bosses from the nes games that weren't seen in a long time or very often, like gleeok or digdogger or something

I'd support this. Reusing bosses can get tedious and predictable, but bringing back enemies that haven't been seen in a while would be fun. I'd love to see how some 8-bit era bosses would be recreated in a modern game.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I'd support this. Reusing bosses can get tedious and predictable, but bringing back enemies that haven't been seen in a while would be fun. I'd love to see how some 8-bit era bosses would be recreated in a modern game.

Ive been Ninja'd Dang you Yeti!

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
I'd personally really like to see Gohma or Gleeok. With the new top down perspective in 3D I really think they could accomplish a lot with these bosses. I want to see Gleeok because we haven't seen him in a while and I think it would be interesting to see a new looking design and fighting strategy for him. My mind pretty much implodes thinking about all the things they could do with Gohma but please, Nintendo. CREATE A GOHMA FIGHT THAT IS ACTUALLY DIFFICULT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom